dilluns, 4 de maig del 2015

DEFINITIONS

A boring friend is a person who doesn’t say anything when he is with you, who doesn’t have any alternatives, who can never meet and I don’t feel good next to him.

An exciting moment is a moment which makes you feel like you can do everything, which makes you feel confident, and it’s a moment when you’re very happy. An exciting moment is when you win a competition.

An interesting film is a film which makes you think about an important problem or an interesting thing, it’s a film which you like and which you recommend to your friends. Yesterday I saw an interesting film about weddings which I liked.

A worrying situation is a situation when I don’t know exactly what I have to do and I feel uncomfortable and a little bit scared.

An annoying classmate is a person who doesn’t stop talking to you when the teacher is talking and who deconcentrates you a lot of times in class.

I get annoyed when someone hits me, when I’m talking and no one is listening to me, when my parents or my teacher punish me.

I feel embarrassed when someone makes a joke about me in front of the class and everybody starts to laugh, or when I fail a basketball throw without touching the ring and I feel embarrassed when my little brother plays basketball better than me too.

I am shocked when I see an injury with a lot of blood, when I see an accident and obviously when magicians do magic tricks.

I feel relaxed when I’m sitting in the sofa watching TV or listening to good music while I’m drinking a glass of horchata or Fanta, I feel relaxed also when I sit in front of the lake and I observe it quietly. 


I’m interested in people who like basketball, who can do magic tricks, who like sports and doing exercise, who can do extraordinary things like jumping a lot or running very fast. However, I’m not interested in people who hit their friends, who smoke, who bully other people and who don’t like basketball.

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada